If you haven’t heard the news yet, consider this your invitation! We’re holding our first-ever Party for the Parks on September 30th at historic Brazos Hall from 5:30-8:30pm. Join us to support Austin’s parks and kick off ACL Music Festival!
Tickets are on sale now (hurry prices increse on September 19th!) on our event website.
Best of all we’ll be raffling off a pair of 3-day ACL Music Festival passes, AND our silent auction will feature a pair of VIP passes for each weekend! If that doesn’t make you want to purchase tickets now – check out some of our other amazing Silent Auction items below:
Silent Auction Items at Party for the Parks 2015
- REI Camp Dome 2 tent, tent footprint and Flash 45 Pack
- The Nest learning thermostat
- Blue Avocado kits
- University of Texas football tickets with parking passes
- Two tickets to see A Christmas Carol at the Zach Scott Theater
- Weekend beach house in Cinnamon Shores, Port Aransas
- One-of-a-kind African and Tibetan jewelry pieces by Sandra Webster Jewelry
- A pair of VIP passes to 4 Blues on the Green shows in 2016
- Patagonia duck down vest and black hole dufflel
- Texas State University football tickets with parking permit
- Interior design consultation with Murphy Moon Design
- Limited run Kendra Scott jewelry
- Private tennis, golf and billiard lessons with Scott Johnson
- Luke’s Locker gear
- One-of-a-kind jewelry by Ashley Woodson Jewelry
- Kammok hammock, straps and firebelly trail quilt
- 2 pairs of VIP passes to ACL Music Festival—one for each weekend
The list goes on, but with so many awesome items, and activities, not to mention the great cause, Party for the Parks is sure to be the ACL kick off party of the season! Be sure to get your tickets early, as prices increase the closer we get—see you there!